Asbestos - Removals, Air Monitoring & Analysis
Removals and Remediation
With our team of trained operatives we are able to undertake non-licensable asbestos works in London and the south east such as:
- Working with Asbestos Cement (Corrugated Sheets, Garages, Barns, Soffits, Down-Pipes & Soil-Stacks, Cladding, Fire-Doors, Bath-Panels etc)
- Work involving Textured Coatings (Artex)
- Removal of Asbestos Textiles (Rope Seals, Gaskets, Fire-Blankets etc..)
- Working with Composite Products (Floor Tiles, Toilet Cisterns, Window Sills etc..)
- Work with Bitumen Products (Roof-Felt, Sink Pads, DPC's etc..)
All other asbestos works which require a Licensed Asbestos Removal Contractor (LARC) to undertake, can be arranged through CPC Environmental by one of our many approved service providers at agreed preferential rates. These works will be overseen by CPC Environmental to ensure that they are carried out to our own high standards.
Air monitoring and Sample Analysis
CPC Environmental can also arrange all types of air monitoring and bulk sample identification through our service providers, again at agreed preferential rates.
The advantages to the client are:
- One point of contact throughout the works from survey to removal
- Ease of payment, the client will only receive the one invoice that being from CPC Environmental Ltd
- Assurance that the work will completed on time and in budget